The entertainment industry has seen siblings from the same family wowing fans with their talents.
Some also had the privilege of having their parents pave the way for them.
Here are popular Nigerians celebrities who are siblings:
1) Teni and Niniola Apata: The duo has carved a niche for themselves in the music industry, even though they are yet to officially have a music collaboration.
2) Dakore and Timi Egbuson: Although Dakore hit the limelight before her brother, Timi, he has grown to become one of the sought-after Nollywood actors.
Timi grew from the MTV series, Shuga and Single Girl In Transit to Nollywood ‘Sweet Boys’ association. The siblings have also been featured together in movies and executed their roles perfectly.
3) Kunle And Gabriel Afolayan: They the children of veteran filmmaker, Adeyemi Afolayan aka Ade love.
The pair of siblings have displayed exceptional skills in the industry. While Gabriel is more focused on acting and Kunle tells and interprets visual stories.
4) Olamide and DJ Enimoney: The duo made remarkable achievements in the entertainment industry over the years.
While Olamide is a rapper and singer, his younger older DJ Enimoney is a music producer and a disc jockey.
5) Mayorkun and Ayo Freeman: The two celebrities are the sons of veteran Nollywood actress, Toyin Adewale.
While Mayorkun carved a niche for himself among the top Nigerian singers, Ayo Freeman is a music producer and an artiste manager.
6) Don Jazzy and D Prince: The music brothers have made a name in the music industry. While Don Jazzy owns one of the biggest record labels in Nigeria, his brother, D’Prince, is a Nigerian Afropop singer.